Sunday, December 18, 2005

Riding the Night Mare

That's what my gran used to call it. Her people were supposed to have the sight, and she took her vivid dreams as warnings...god, no.

I must've fallen asleep here on the couch. I was looking for that psycho Wallace - and I'd found her. I got my hands around her neck, and I started squeezing, but she just laughed. Her face changed - all of a sudden it was my Mom; she kept laughing, and laughing as I choked the life out of her. Finally, she choked out, went limp, I dropped her. I looked down at the corpse, and it was Alex, lying there at my feet.

Emil owes me my friggin' copay back. Jeezus....

8 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Deb Walsh said...

Mikey everyone has twisted sick nightmares I wouldn't dare to try this one though.
:)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Me thinks ye old Hobgoblin plays tricks on the mind, my dear.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Dreams are an outlet for the thoughts that have been running through our brains. You obviously had your mom, Alex and Nicole on your mind lately. Let him keep the co-pay. :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Bad dreams are just your bodies way of dealing with unfinished issues that are stressing you. They don't always make sense. Just remember, you have friends in cyberspace. ;)

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is not cool. Awww, I hate those kinds of nightmares.

Mikey, invest in hot chocolate. It works wonders after these kinds of dreams.

~Sara

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger ann said...

glad I wasn't sleeping over (LOL).
Sweetheart, try a sleeping pill tonite

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwe. Big hug for you, Mikey {()}. Nightmares suck big putrid ones. Here's hoping for you to have a peaceful sleep next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home