Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Against All Odds

No, that's not the song. Feh. I'm not soused enough for Phil Collins yet!

Thanks to everyone who makes nice to Alex - I was afraid she was going to bite the heads off the roses I sent her this morning.
I'm off for more mood modifiers. She likes round candy - I'm a good listener, a hidden charm of mine - and did you know you can buy an enormous quantity of just green M&Ms? Ah, 'tis a grand ol' world we live in, to be sure.

This was left running on a machine at work. It's a little risque. But is it a good sign?

And here it is - the song. Veruca Salt covers "Somebody."
You really have to hear it to appreciate it. If you want the file, though, you need to clear your mailbox. There have been problems with that. I almost don't want to post the lyrics, in order not to spoil it. Should I? Let me know.

Keep your fingers crossed.

12 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mike said...

It was Depeche Mode's oringinally.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger ann said...

"This" .... a very good sign ;o))

Mikey, I think it will be a lovely evening.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Let's just hope "Subway Chick" doesn't crash the party! ;0)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

Such a funny film! The lawyer in me loves it, and I'm sending it along to my colleagues.

By the way ... Article 20 all the way, baby!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Ames said...

LOL, that movie was great.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

flowers and candy? what a charmer you are!! Even if the candy was given with ulterior motives.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alex and Mikey settin in a tree............

Did someone say Subway Chick? Don't jinx it :)

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, Subway Chick is now a running joke in my English class. We crack up at the mention of subways and my teacher is very confused.

Nice job with the candy. Even if there are ulterior motives, in this case, its not the thought that counts....

Lol. I hope you have fun. Good, clean fun of course:)

~Sara

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

Mike, you are much more interesting than Bobby lately. Perhaps I should switch allegiances? ;)

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger penguin_girl76 said...

I love Phil Colins! Then again I like all kinds of music. That's a good song you picked out. It'd get me in the sack if I was looking for a reason.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Nicole, fuck off!

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

Axe, I will *never* be gone, especially since I love to illicit reactions out of people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home