Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lemme make sumpin'n' clear here

I am not in thisch closet cause I'm scared...ok, maybe a little...jush a lil' bit.

I mean, I'm not as young ash I usta be...and I think som'one hit me inna head with a camera or somthin'.

Iz a boofil thing when people connect, ya know, cept maybe if one of 'ems a biter...I'm gonna hafta get these looked at....

Who'z closet isch this, anway? These shoes are huge! They ain't mine! Ooh, I think somebodey ralphed innem. Big guy's gonna be mad. Wooever he is.

We left my place..cause somebody can' take a joke - okay, we'll go back, but you don' use the thingymajig like that, kay? Not so hard anyhoo. 'M not a real horsie, I gotta bad back, ya know.

I tol' her the last guy who lived there left the other schtuff, but she gets carried 'way.
So we're on our way to her place, but we mad schome stops. I though we'd do the dr.schuess thing...we could do it in the park..we could do it inna dark, but she gots a better idea, an' shez da boss. So, alphabettac'l order. Deakin's desk, carver's car....whadda we up to? B, b is fer...hellwidit.

I give up....

I think the coat check lady's pizzed at us. Theere wuz a LOTTA screamin's at thiz party.
Lotta screamin'. Been a fair bit since we left, too, but the good kind, not lika atthe party...

Eliiot Sctabler's a pansy-ass, my girl 'lex kicked his butt. Got our bottle back.....

Oh, an' I love depche mode n' verucasalt. Gonna send 'em a thank you note. "f I can ever write again.

I think she's 'wake agin. Don' bust downna door, I comin' out, ok,.. what?

Wegotta go 'fore whoever gets home, she sex, Imean, sez.

Little more singin' dancin, maybe the walk, I'll getta win' back inna sails.
More tequila? Oh, baby....yeah, les' take alla stuff outta hiz bar. He likes you, he won' mind, right? Gavya the spare keys, afferall.

We can pick up more whip'cream an choklit sauce onna way....

hey, baby, you lika irish Karaoke...?

Wait, lemme grab 'da pants. I need those.....

13 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Axe said...

I just have one thing to say: Whatha fuk?

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Ima lil' drunk right now. Sorry.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Mikey, sounds like u had quite an evening!!
I think Bobby is right, you're probably a dead man walking, or crawling, whichever.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.... It's not pretty....

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

I hope those weren't Bobby's shoes you puked in....and I agree. Even if she was the boss, she's gonna beat you down when she reads this post. I like the Dr. Seuss idea though. Gonna hafta' remember that.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Hey, I'm Lilly the Pirate Queen. You can't just strip me of my title like that! ;)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mikey, you're gonna be in such deep shit when Alex sees this *purchasing front row seats for this event*

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

noooooooo, you slept with Eames!!!
Bad, bad Mikey!!!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Ames said...

Oh my...

Well...

Sounds like quite the night!

Oh my...

:-)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Mikey, even if you have the cerebral ability to delete your post... she's still gonna kill you when she sees 'Pirate Queen' up there as the link to her blog.

And what do you mean a little drunk???

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Subway Chick speaks French?...Is she Canadian, French, Acacian or just well educated?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Sounds like quite a night! When you sober up could you please go to my blog and explain the jacket....because it is so.....not you! :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger ann said...

Ooooooooooooh you are soooooo funny, you really crack me up. LMHO

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home