Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Countdown!

Several small things to get out of the way first, though.
You have, of course, seen Benson and Munch, yes?
And for some odd reason, I think Chloe wants me to tell you to look here, but I don't know who this person is. Comprenez-vous?

So, in other news, I like Amy a whole bunch, even if she eats puppies. And kicks old ladies. And stole your lunch money. Oh, and the person who told everyone that you still wet the bed? That was her, too.

Not that I don't like everyone else, too. I'm dragging my feet on the Festivus cards, but they're coming. Here is your Festivus gift.
Monkey lamps for all! Except maybe Amy. She has enough monkey business. Too much. If anyone knows her musical kryptonite, please let me know, by the way. I'm merely curious.


Oh, and relevant to nothing, it's always good to keep up with the world of science.

Now, on to serious business for tomorrow. Called the florist, divested the fridge of awful growing things, just in case, added Haagen-Daz, again, just in case - food and plaything, the perfect substance. Hid that, put this in a corner where it might get noticed, and that thing has just got to go. Yep, now I think I'm ready.

Eliminated songs? Suzanne Vega, "World Before Columbus" and "Marlene on the Wall" - both too cryptic. Lowen and Navarro, "Not Like You" and "Spell that You're Under" - nope, too much. The Kinks' "Come Dancing" - too fun, admitting defeat.

This is your last chance to lay your bets on tomorrow night, folks. I may go down in flames, but I will perish in battle.

Update

Someone sent me this and its sequel. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Nice. Real nice.

10 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Think "pony rides," baby. ;)
Or maybe "pirate-style."

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Axe said...

I like it when you get filthy. Make it happen more often. Oh, I forgot, you KNOW what I like.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well Bubelah, I WAS on your side about tonight. I HAD been rooting for you. But now...

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Put on your leash, Mikey. I can see your future!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Have fun. :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger ann said...

Well, Mikey, you've cleaned up the apartment; how do you scrub up?
Quite cute I should imagine. Try and lie down with a cooling eye gel mask before you go out; might help that hound dog, sleepless look you go for and then you'll be fit to dance the night away; enjoy

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ames said...

Amy, nooooo, we don't eat puppies!!

Have fun tonight, Mike!

And, btw, nice lamp.

:-)

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, that thing deserves a flame from Alex for being tacky (lol)

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the lamp, I mean.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you perish, you better look good while doing it. Are you wearing a tux?

~Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home