Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Truth Will Out

And it's rarely pleasant.
Every five years or so, Munch has a serious health scare. I don't pay too much attention - usually, I'm not his go-to guy, and I hear about it after, but this time...
I'm a bad friend. He asked me to look at something - I said ok, but as soon as his hands went to his zipper, I said "Hell NO." Our health plan is bad, but we have one, and I don't care HOW bad it is, there's still people that get PAID to see that. Anyway, it's not like I'm an expert - I'm only an expert on ONE, and I'm keeping it that way!
"I know you hate doctors, but I don't care. Go see one...or put it in yogurt and take your chances, and if it falls off, I don't want to hear it."
He whined and mewed, and we went to see Rodgers, and she said she wasn't anywhere near drunk enough and made him an appointment for Monday, so we'll see what we see. I agreed to go sit in the waiting room with him, but if anyone thinks I'm that kind of partner - not that there's anything wrong with that - he owes me big.

7 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Logan
I took Levitra and I've been 5 hours with a ....well you know the side effects of that stuff. Could you stop by later and take a look at this for me.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hahahahaha -
NO

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

EEEEWWWWWWW

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Riccie said...

OMG it this Mike's blog...or is it the Twilight Zone? Good grief, Munch...

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger ann said...

well Mike I think you are one great guy, a true friend, and Munch I hope you appreciate him.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

I knew reading your blog would put a smile on my face.

And no, Mike, you're not being a bad friend. It's called self-preservation. You're just preserving your sanity.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Sara said...

*snickers wildly* What have I missed?

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home