Monday, August 14, 2006

It's Short, Because It's Monday

Okay, I'm just gonna quit going to the movies with people. As Carolyn metioned, Munch and I are on the outs again, primarily because of his repeated lies about whether or not he was ever in a Russian Gulag, but the whole fight started because of Superman Returns. I was in a bad mood to begin with, considering my original plans fell through, but then, I agreed to see it with him.
Now, I'd heard it sucked, which made me a little reluctant to blow 3 hours of my life on it, but he got all pouty and whiny, and god knows we don't want a repeat of what happened with Blade. And that's where our troubles began.....
(I'll explain that and the assault on my person after the last movie tomorrow - today, there is crime.)

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

I hate it when you fight with Munch. You two should make up. Want me to invite both of you over so you can talk it out on neutral ground?

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Oh, Carolyn, are you so sure that's a good idea? If you really want to mediate the boys' disputes, I'd do it somewhere other than your apartment. Like, maybe, a boxing ring...

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger ann said...

Mike, is it longer on the other days of the week? ;>)

lotsa luv ann xxxxxxxx

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Assault on your person... Mike, what have you done this time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home