Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yes, He Is That Stupid

Wondering where Mike's been?
Well, let's call this a litmus test of his intelligence. Never ever accept mystery brownies when you know somebody's mad at you. Or if you do, and then you come down with a mystery ailment that you politely call the stomach flu, don't keep eating the brownies! I think I'm going to stop soon. I'm concerned for his health; well, that and I'm spending a fortune on ex-lax.
Then again, when I start to feel sorry for the big lug, I just think about how that slurpee felt when he upended it on me. Excuse me...I think I have some baking to do.
JM, over and out.

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger ann said...

oh you naughty naughty boy... tut tut...

... but I still luv ya...

mwahx

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Oh geez John.
Note to self-NEVER eat anything that John has given Mike for any reason ever!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Nomi said...

Cruel, Munch. Very cruel. What on earth are you putting in those brownies?

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww Mike, don't you ever learn? I would've thought getting stranded in Jersey would've learned you. Oh wait did he strand you or did you strand him? Anyway, it's funny.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, Munch. Note to self: never tick Munch off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home