Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ow. ow. Ow.

I'm just now recovering. See, once my stomach thing subsided, I went to an Emmy party - shut up, free nachos! - and my show won, so in your face! To celebrate the stunning victory of The Office and Tony Shalhoub, and the fact that I made back a lot of the money that I dumped in the Oscar pool, I had an entire bowl of not-quite-jelled-jello-shots...and I woke up today. Damn. Fine party, very fine party. Too bad I can't remember whose house it was at, because I really liked those pants.

6 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger ann said...

your pants are not the same as my pants are they.... hmmmmm!!!!!

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

sounds brilliant, hope you had a ball.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Riccie said...

Good grief, Mike. You really make me smile...laugh even :)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Jello shots. Hmm. I think I need to get my ass in gear, and write a new chapter for you, to give you something else to do... at least, for a little while.
;)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Yeah, you could write a new chapter...says the guy who never updates!

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Gotta give Tony Shaloub his props. Just wish he'd bring his obsessive-compulsive ass over to clean my house. :-) Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home