Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wednesday

Bleah. I am NOT looking forward to today at work, despite the a/c. Paperwork! More and more and more. Munch fed his to his new rabbit; I have no such resource.
Gahh, so I'm gonna sit here and do my paperwork, then go home and watch a lousy cop show. I gave up and tried to find something non-alcoholic - you know how hard it is to find drinks without corn syrup - besides water, I mean. I went to the grocery store, and that's all I ended up with. $40 of water???? What the hell???
Oh, and a bottle of Bima Peach tea, which was rather tasty, actually. Wonder how it would be with rum in it....????

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

We need to talk. When is good for you? I'll cook if you want to drop by.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mike, just give up and buy a six pack- you'll feel better...

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Rum...? Mike, just how many times have you been to see Pirates...?

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! fairfield resorts opt in email marketing Hot sexy milfs getting fucked hard http://www.order-ambien-3.info 300c chrysler Smoking books effect andnot quit andnot health prince george hotels Digital printing centar beograd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home