Thursday, August 24, 2006

Death, Warmed Over

And Munch is sitting here like the Grim Reaper, all dressed in black and chortling during a Charmed marathon. I swear to dog, if there's anything worse than death by your own digestive system, it's suffering it while someone watches every crappy fantasy/sci-fi TV show ever made. I'm surprised he hasn't managed to track down a channel showing Manimal or something.
If you ask me, the old pervert just has the hots for Shannon Dougherty, which in itself is pretty barf-inducing. I shouldn't rag on him, though. He's been here the whole time I've been sick. For some reason, I'm thinking that should be making me think of something, but I can't quite put it together...

6 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

hahaha, that sounds painful. btw love your swear to dog comment, hope it's not a typo.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger ann said...

Is he a trekkie?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger MartyF said...

Munch a TREKKIE? No way! He'd become a Republican before he'd do that....

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...there's a problem with being a Trekkie and a Republican?...Just asking :)

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Nomi said...

Think about this, Mike. You're sick, and Munch is hanging around, being nice and giving you food. Think carefully. You're a detective. You can figure this out.
And if you need help, try this: beware of paranoid, easily irritated friends bearing cookies and other delicacies...

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Oh God, if he's watching 'Charmed'.....you have my heartfelt sympathies...

Tell him to switch to TNT and watch some good ole 'Law&Order" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home