Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It is I, John Munch

Not that it's any of you people's business, but it was a callus. Don't ask. I have a skin allergy to water, thanks to all the "extras" put in there - and the people who sell the filters are all part of the scam, and I need a new brand of bottled water, I suppose, not that I LIKE buying into their scam...but I digress....
The big lug has pnuemonia.
No, I'm not kidding you, pnuemonia. He went home, didn't call anyone for two weeks and then the lab tech he's been seeing found him on the floor. Relax. He was sleeping there on purpose.
He'd made some kind of pillow pyramid, because when he laid down, he couldn't breathe - did I mention he likes to call other people weird while being completely insane himself?
Anyhow, she screamed bloody murder, got him to the doctor, he's on antibiotics, and still can't sit up for any amount of time.
He told me to tell you that The Devil's Candy is a really good book, and that the ten hardest english words to translate are:
1. Plenipotentiary
2. Gobbledygook
3. Serendipity
4. Poppycock
5. Googly
6. Spam
7. Whimsy
8. Bumf
9. Chuffed
10. Kitsch
I told him nobody would care, and he told me to shove it. I think he's feeling better.
JM, up and out.

6 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Well, Sir Munch Von Paranoid, thanks for letting us know what is going on.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very worried about all of you, especially the lab tech.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger ann said...

oh wish him better and send him all my love.... here's hugs and chicken soup through cyberspace...

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

Hope he is feeling better, thank you for informing us.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger lisa said...

Oh, poor Mikey! I hope you both feel better soon, dear Munch.

Can I kiss it and make it better?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Pneumonia? No wonder we haven't heard anything. That royally sucks. Feel better soon, Mike, so you can wrest control of your blog back from the Paranoid One.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home