Friday, July 07, 2006

A Note

*ahem* Mike Logan is not avaliable at the moment, as he is shouting nonsense about "scurvy dogs" and "Yo, ho." I have attempted several times to tell him this behavior does not suit his age or his gray hairs, and was only called a "filthy lubber" for my trouble.
I think the six empty bottles of rum may have something to do with this. Someone should tell him that *real* pirates don't just use it for mixed drinks.
Thank you, Mr. Depp, from the bottom of my heart. I've always wanted to babysit a five-year-old who's actually 50 and who feels the need to keep telling me over and over again about the time he met Keith Richards and how he's still owed $20 by said aged rock star. If you come to New York I personally guarantee you all the parking and jaywalking tickets you can handle.
Hang on a second - MIKE - SHUT UP! It's a MOVIE based on a theme park ride!!! It's NOT a valid lifestyle choice and it wasn't funny the FIRST hundred times you said it!
Sigh.
I'd go back to my place, but there's this...smell, and I keep seeing things dash around out of the corner of my eye. I think maybe the building has a carbon monoxide problem, and I'm hallucinating or something, so I'm crashing at Logan's. Hmmm. Maybe I'll check his answering machine for him...I'm sure he won't mind. Heheheh.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger ann said...

Oh Mike.... you poor thing. You really mustn't let fiction run your life, otherwise I would never be out of the interrogation room cuffed to a certain colleague of yours ;>)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

LOL
You to one side, Ann, and me to the other. ;)~

Mike, is that poor rabbit still at Munch's place? I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for, Munch or the rabbit.

And, I gather that you really, really liked Dead Man's Chest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home