Thursday, June 29, 2006

Things That Go Boom and Hop

First a note to Elliot - why yes, that may have been the error. The Phantom Bomber thanks you.
Ok, and this is why I skipped yesterday, no lie - I found a rabbit. I'm not kidding you, a freaking rabbit. Someone dumped their pet bunny in the park! How screwed up is that? Sheesh, so I call the Aspca and they tell me the thing's not sounding too adoptable, so I get online at work - I put it in a drawer, and let me tell you, I'm glad it wasn't my desk, because it chewed and pooped on everything - and found a rabbit rescue organization. They asked me if I could hang onto it until after the 4th, and I said sure. I mean, it's only a few days.
I took him to his temporary home, and he made a rabbity mess and hopped under the bed. Man. That's gonna be a real pain in the butt to deal with. Poor Munch....what? Oh, hell NO, it can't stay at my place. I'll just take Munch out drinking and tell him if he sees a rabbit in his apartment he's going crazy. Hey, it worked with the squirrells.

4 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let The Phantom Bomber know I am always glad to help. A rabbit? Hare, Hare. You certainly keep Munch hopping.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Reason #23 That I heart Mikey-You are truly an eval little man.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger ann said...

hello harvey.....

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Evil, Amy? No, but very wickedly cunning... And really, that's just one of the many things that we love about you, Mike. LOL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home