Monday, June 26, 2006

All Work and No Play Makes Mike...

Really frickin' bored.
I am done with my work today, unless I dig into the cold cases, or do someone else's work...and that made me throw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it. No, no extra work for me, thanks.
Sigh
Bored, so bored. La la la, no interesting stuff on this website, none on that...HEY, that one's blocked? Since when? I need to do research, dammit!
Crap. Maybe I'll just sit here and read wikipedia. The whole damn thing, that is.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Oh, look. This site shows you how to make fireworks at home! Or at work, one presumes, assuming you have access to the required chemicals. My, my, my. These *do* look like the sort of thing you'd find in a well-stocked lab, not unlike the lab here, which has always struck me as being well-stocked.
Hmmm.
I'll be back. Just stretching my legs, not doing anything suspicious...

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger kacey said...

My dear Detective Logan,

Three nights ago some detectives showed up at my apartment complex because it seems someone was having fun with fireworks purchased in Pennsylvania. The party favors were confiscated by said detectives. What I wanna know is, will some other type of law-enforcement official be visiting YOU anytime soon?

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Here is something to kill those boring hours at work Staple Game

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger ann said...

amy.... you are hilarious....

mike.... ok, what are you up to?

lotsa luv ann xxxx

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. You're scary when you're bored, Mike.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Mike, sorry to hear you're so bored. If you can get away with checking gmail sometime soon, you might find a new chapter of a certain story there to keep you busy for a short while, at least...
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home