Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to the Grind

Ok. At work with hangover. Check messages, annoyed message from girlfriend. Was unaware we had agreed to that status - not opposed, just surprised.
Meanwhile, the rabbit is still at Munch's. Luckily, we split the services of a cleaning lady, so I just told her that he was doing an experiment, and that she should feed him and clean up after him. Once we established that I meant the bunny, not Munch, she understood - "Same deal as the squirrels?" she said, and I assured her it was.
Rabbits are weird - it charged my foot, like it was gonna take me on. I outweigh it by...well, neveryoumind. It's a lot, that's all. It's been chewing on stuff, too. I wonder how long before he notices?
Carolyn tried to call, but I had my phone off...which means I may have missed the chance to say goodbye to Axe. I hope not.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Nomi said...

Hang-over, huh? Ah, Mike... Words fail. LOL

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger ann said...

I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for... Munch or bunny. I'm sure Axe will be back... she's not gonna leave a good guy like you for long.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home