Tuesday, June 27, 2006

For the Record

Let us make one thing perfectly clear between us: Nobody knows how that fire started on the roof of One Police Plaza. Capice?
Apparently the security cameras were taken out in the blast, which means we will never ever catch the person or persons who did it.
I understand that the Chief of Detectives is upset about the sprinkler systems going off in his office while he was in there. I do know that many high-ranking people were inconvenienced, flustered, and soaked.
I assure everyone that my pants leg was set aflame in an entirely unrelated incident, as the staff of Wang's Discount Sushi will glady attest.
That is all.

7 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger ann said...

You're such a great guy, I believe you... of course*..... hmmmm!!!!!

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

p.s. *but thousands wouldn't

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Yes, Mike, of course we believe you. Totally.
*coughs*

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger kacey said...

Just call him "Ensign Pulver"

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From all evidence it looks like maybe the Concussion Powder was not in a strong enough Flash Pot. Common mistake. I am sure SOMEONE will try that adjustment for next time.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Do you...uh...smoke, Mike?

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my, Mike! You're my new hero!!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now this sounds more like my Mikey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home