Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday, Again

I should maybe just say I don't blog on Mondays. If I work on Mondays, I can pretty much skive off the rest of the week, and that, my friends, is a prospect which appeals to me greatly.

So, I didn't get a lot done this weekend except seeing X-Men 3 again. I still can't figure out what's up with Wolverine's hair or his pants, and I've decided I'm not even gonna try. I also tried to get caught up on the old DVR list...I watched the last five episodes of Conviction and I mean that literally, since it got cancelled. It's a shame, really. I blame David E. Kelly, because he's really pissed all over the lawyer show genre like a dog marking its territory. Not that I like lawyer shows to begin with - I know lawyers;[p I just don't see the fascination.

Oh, but Elliot? I finally finished Anansi Boys and I have to say I was pretty happy with it. We really do need to go on that adventure.

3 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude you're a kinks fan, right? It's Ray Davies birthday today.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Kinks? Seriously? Ooookay.

I dig X-men, but if Sabretooth isn't featured, it just doesn't get me hard. Sorry.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An adventure with Mike-cool. Let's just not let Nomi script it......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home