Monday, March 20, 2006

Ow

Why do I have the music settings up so loud? Shhh. Turn it down, willya? Ow. Ow. Ow.
I have been sleeping for over...what, 36 hours,and my head still hurts. How is that even possible? Alex got up and did her normal stuff like nothing happened at all - and I think she drank more than me...
We met up with Kenny Briscoe and Harper, and I vaguely remember something about a "Pub Bounce" - it's like a pub crawl, but you do this little dance - but I digress. Kenny was the first to fall; I remember dragging Harper away from where he lay, pantless and drunk in a booth at McSorely's saying "It's the rules of the game, kid.Respect the dead." Harper, at some point, I think, caught Irish lycanthropy, and loped off - I heard rumors about him being picked up wearing a lotta mud and not much else.
Then it was just Alex and me, and amateur hour was over, and that's when my memory cuts out. If, uh, anyone saw us...mind telling me what happened? And how did I get the legend of the Naming of Cuchulainn and the lyrics to "Molly Malone" written on my back in green marker?

Oh, and Caro? Calling me repeatedly just to make the phone go off? Har. De. Har. Har. Vengeance. I shall have Vengeance.

6 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Didn't you say Alex was singing Molly Malone...? Hmm. But then, she wouldn't do that to you, would she?
I'm glad you had fun, Mike. I'm sorry you don't remember having fun, though. Hope the head clears by the time you have to go back to work. Or Carolyn really will give you hell...

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I've got a good idea for you....get a roll of Duct Tape and tape all her desk drawers shut. Or superglue everything on the top of her dest TO her desk.

Need any more? Just ask. Axe and I are experts at the fine art of revenge!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Deb Walsh said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time this weekend I am sure it was well worth the headache.
:)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Vengeance. I shall have Vengeance.

Ooh, I am sooo scared. :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR head still hurts? damn... this screen is waaaay too bright. it must die. by the way, have you actually heard from Kenny? he wasn't around today. anyway um.. that's all just a rumor. with the mud. never happened.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Irish lycanthropy and Cuchulainn-the Hound of Ulster...sounds like a theme party in the making. I was at the wrong bar!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home