Thursday, March 16, 2006

Filler Stuff

I don't normally do this, but what the hey - I will fill out this quiz ONCE - no more with the quizzes, unless they amuse me, got that?
(Also, Caro is standing somewhere around here...and I am getting a wee bit nervous. If you can see Carolyn Barek, she can see you. If you can't see Carolyn Barek, you may be in a great deal of trouble)

1. Do you have a nickname? (other than your blogger nickname)
Yes.

2. If so what is it?
Well, yeah, several. The Bogart, You Asshole, Logan-you-jerk, Oh-my-god-Mike-shut-up, PervyCop, and Mikey, which I'm not that keen on - nut you guys can still call me that if you want - and a few others...
Smokey-the-Bare went out with the college days, but it was rude anyhow. Couches are pants-optional zones no matter how many people live there - everyone knows that, right?

3. What is your favorite memory as a child?
Listening to my grandmother tell me about Ireland and the fairies. This is kind of a big place to put that sort of thing...and it sounds soppy.
How about the time Danny Falcone poked me in the neck with a pencil during fifth grade math, and I turned around and whapped him in the face? Sister Maria Boniface yelled at me, Danny got sent to the nurse's office, and as I was waiting to get seen by Sister Frances Mary the principal, I heard Sister M.B. chuckling to Sister Helen..."Then he turns around, and POW! You know how long I've wanted to pop that little jerk? A lovely shot, too. Had his fist just right."
Penguins is tough people.

4. What relative did you like the most?
(Besides your immediate family ex. brother\sisters\mom\dad)
My grandmother, Gran, we called her.

5. Who is your best friend?
Gahh, I'm not in high school. I mean, of course, Alex, but that doesn't mean I don't like Caro a LOT - Bobby's a good guy when he's not in a weird funk, and, of course, The Munchman is my boon companion.

But you know, there's other folks I don't mention a lot - take Harper from SVU, or Kenny Briscoe. Officer Bunny from Staten Island is a great guy...and of course there are the members of the Faery Pirate League, which is NOT as iffy as it sounds, so shutup.

I have friends. They are the best. Let's leave it at that.


Oh, and here, to get away from the mushy gunk. As long as I'm breaking form, may as well take a quiz. Surprise, surprise...who'da thunk it?

HASH(0x8bca26c)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every book ever published. You are a fountain of endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any question people ask, and have thus been nicknamed Jeeves.
What people hate: You constantly correct their grammar and insult their paperbacks.
What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

7 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger ann said...

Mike, dearest, I apologise. I promise I won't call you Mikey again and I shall change my link... it must offend you.

Freaky isn't it... just did your quiz and came out the same as.... you!!! .... hmmmm

lots a luv ann xxxxx

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger eliza said...

Mike,

I won't call you Mikey again.Well,I'll try not too.Consider it a term of endearment if it makes you feel better about it.

I just took your quiz.Seems I'm a Book & Language snob too.I knew that already!!

Eliza xxxxx

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Oh great, I got the same results as you. Does that mean I'm turning into a Logan Geek?
And you can run, but you can't hide Nerd-boy.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ahh, you guys are so used to the Mikey thing, I guess I can deal.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger ann said...

you mean I can keep it on my link, you mean you don't mind, you mean you are cool with it, you mean I'm forgiven, you mean you're not offended.... too much?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! He actually did one of the quizzes! Thanks MIKEY. ;^)
Yesh, Faery Pirates RULE!! PEG loves Faery Pirates!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Mikey, I love you....

LMAO! PervyCop, LOL!

Thanks for the laugh Mikey, I really really needed it.

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home