Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Coming out of the Closet

Um, there is something I've been hiding from you guys...even from Alex and Carolyn, and it's time you knew.
I've been hanging around with Munch a lot more...and, well, there's been an unexpected development between him and me. It started out kinda mildly, I didn't even know I liked that stuff. It was all new. But then, I couldn't get enough of it. I was making excuses to go be there all the time.
I hope you all still like me after you hear this, and Alex, I'm sorry.

I play roleplaying games. There. I said it. Munch is running these really fun games about being students at SkyHigh, or teachers at Hogwarts (he let me be Sirius Black!) or when Elliot Stabler whines hard enough, we play Dungeons and Dragons, so he can yell about his big-ass sword. He also smells kinda funny, but he brings the Doritos, so what can you do?

Man...last week? My character at SkyHigh - his name is BigTime - went with the guys and... OW!

Ok, Carolyn's a little sick of my stories...But anyway, I'll be good, from now on, I promise. Especially since Alex stole my dice.

9 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger kacey said...

too funny.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

I haven't seen those funny-shaped D&D dice since I was a super nerd back in High School. I promise you this: you will not get any more dates today with this stuff than you would have back then.

Seriously. There was a Harvard study recently which showed that the chemicals used to create those little figurines actually DESTROYS your testicles ... the very source of your testosterone!

And if that's an urban legend, I'll eat my Broadsword!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey....
Why would we not like you anymore??? There's nothing wrong with role-playing. It's all in good fun, isn't it? You're just letting loose your inner child.
LOL Have fun, go buy more dice and learn to hide them better from Alex.

And on that note, I hope you're not too cranky with me... :(

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger ann said...

MIkey Mikey, you are soooooooo funny. Have I told you that before? Sounds like our Mikey is back. Roleplaying games are the best. Bobby loves me in my school uniform and I love him teaching me everything he knows..... sigh

mwahx mwahx mwahx

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

People, please don't encourage him. If I have to hear about how he found his way to the castle beyond the goblin city (or whatever that geek-speak he was saying) one more time... Well let's just say it won't be pretty. ;)
I guess that means I would have to hear all about this kind of stuff all the time if I were to...say hang out with Munch. Maybe I shoud rethink this...

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stabler has a bigass sword? Nah. Roleplaying games are fun. You don't actually play IN the closet, do you? That would be awkward and weird. And possibly dark.

But, good times.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Sara said...

MIKEY! I LOVE YOU! I personally don't play RPG, but the fact that you play HP RPG just makes you 100% more of a person in my eyes.

Lol, OF COURSE you're Sirius Black! Who's Remus Lupin? Lol, be careful of what you say, I am a R/S shipper...

Sara

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Oh my god.
Everyone, teh harp is a SVU kid...and he cheats like whoa. He's got this paladin..and OW - cut it OUT, Caro!

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL what did Caro do, Mike?

And I do NOT cheat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home