Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Call

Of course, it didn't end there.

We got a call in that there was a fatality at the address. We made it out there in time to see the corpse get loaded on the bus. This could have been stopped. We tried, we really did. But there wasn't enough we could do.

The vic was stabbed seven times, and never had a chance. The offciers said once would have been enough, but the doer was in a fit of rage, and couldn't stop.

We let Professor G collect herself before we took her away. Maybe she'll get a good lawyer, get off light. She looked right at us, and said, "I told you I could take care of myself."

Damn, I hate ones like these.

7 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

Frankly, I'm shocked she's a collar. In fact, I'll bet she's out and picking her next abuser before the Easter Bunny comes.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I agree with Bogusboobs! :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment here, just listening...

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger ann said...

.... but were you surprised?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Axe said...

I wasn't. Not at all. Actually I was silently cheering. Pity she was dumb enough to get caught.

Don't worry, Mike, it's not your doing. This comes a loooong way down.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Sara said...

You cannot be shocked Mikey. You can only strech a person so far before they snap.

The jury wont blink before aquitting her.

Good luck Mikey,

Sara

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Deb Walsh said...

Sorry about this one Mikey I got divorced and left when I started having these feelings about my ex but again I had a great support system with my family.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home