Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Back Again

So, after all that, and all the other messes at work - trust me, you do NOT wanna know - things have settled a bit. I haven't done anything interesting in ages, it seems like.
I knew it was bad when Alex and I watched the Academy Awards, and I think I'd only seen maybe three things up for awards - the Wallace & Gromit film, Walk the Line, (which I loved, actually) and of course, The Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe, which I'm sure you remember made a huge impression on me, as I still think Tilda Swinton is oddly hot.
I know I said I was going to see Memoirs of a Geisha, and I did - go to see it, that is. It was, uh, well, Alex may not be reading this, so I can say it. I fell asleep. Discreetly. Really.
So, anyone wanna tell me what I missed?

9 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

Can't say ... but the book was all right. I'll let you know after I catch it on DVD. Based on your post, I gather that my husband will be snoozing soundly beside me.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Sara said...

The book was great, the movie not so much...

I LOVED George Clooney at the Academy Awards.

Lol, Mikey, I can see you drooling on Alex....

Sara

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Helllloooo in there! I tagged you.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Well, if you went to see Memoirs on your own, then I can understand you falling asleep. If you went with Alex, though, then how can you possibly think she wouldn't have noticed...? (On the bright side, she'd probably think you were just too damned cute to wake up. I know I would...)

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, hello again, Mikey! Glad to see you again :)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Happy to say I haven't seen it, Mike and probably won't. Call me shallow, but I like exciting movies, like NARNIA. Totally my cup-o-tea!!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger MartyF said...

Well that gay cowboy film didn't win the big one.....

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Save us from the gay-cowboy flick! They can tout it as a love story all they want...just....uhhh!!!

Too much training in the "don't ask, don't tell" policy I guess.

It still makes me wanna heave until my boots come out of my mouth.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

LMAO at Jules! Don't feel bad about falling asleep. I once feel asleep during a Celine Dion concert. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home