Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fast but Not Furious

Looks like MORE of the NYPD are doing this blogging thing. Stabler found a keyboard big enough for his hammy hands, and Jack Harper told me that he a few others over there were jumping on the boat.
Maybe he can drag Munch out from under his desk.
I think I'm gonna tell folks they can meet me at Wang's, and see how that goes.

Ooh, first one up - this techie who put a specimen jar on the Munch's desk. Millie has been banned from the game permanently, thanks to that stunt. And there's The Harp, who is a weird, weird boy. And finally, there's everyone's favorite ape-man, Stabler, who I'm assuming has finally gotten the smell out of his apartment. Hey, Stabler, I'm still not sorry!

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

I can't believe Stabler gave in and joined.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Suuure you do. The guy who always looks happy to see you....wait, that's when you turn around. Maybe not face-to-face, no.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Stabler, who I'm assuming has finally gotten the smell out of his apartment.**

Better... the little fans on my plug-ins have been working overtime. Not in time to save the canary though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home