Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Long-Expected Party

Well, interesting developments abound, and things are looking up as much as could be expected.

I managed to get more shopping done last night, and a little more prying, and indeed, I have struck office gossip gold. If I were the type to gloat, right now I'd be doing that "I know a see-cret" dance. One and one do seem, in fact, to add up to two.

Better yet, I don't have to sleep in the breakroom. This is quite nice on many, many levels, the least of which is because somebody might pull that hand-in-the-water trick if I stayed there. The best of it is, well...

I will clean up after myself, really. Socks picked up, seat put down, staying on the couch unless otherwise instructed. Small price to pay to not have to barricade myself in against the Barbarienne Horde, the Madwimmen of Chelsea and any other of the strange packs that my own personal Tinkerhell runs with. Not that I wouldn't be escaping if it was only her.

Speaking of Scary Pop-in, she blew in with the wind as scheduled. More on that later. She's working her dark tricks as we speak...

11 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"tinkerhell" & "scary Pop-in" those are hilarious.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ah, PEG, we deal with the unseelie queen herself, here.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

And, I'm confused AGAIN. I guess this means that Bobby's recent musings about his frustrated search for companionship were some sort of grammatical exercise? Good for him anyhow. He deserves to get a little something in his stocking this Christmas ...

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

And good for you, Mikey. Be sure to turn down the radiator in the pirate queen's apartment. That could be reason alone for her to seek your help in warning up ...

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Hang tough Mike! :)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger ann said...

1 + 1 = ? ......... hmmmmmmmm

Mikey I didn't know old dogs could be taught new tricks (LOL)

bogusboobs: something in his stocking. I'll have you know Bobby doesn't wear stockings

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Be nice to the Pirate Queen Mikey. She's my girl :)

What? Isabella?

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Bobby got you Mikey. Lol, Tinkerhell.......

~Sara

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ow, BG, just ow.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger ann said...

.......... huh?

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Mikey, after all your years on this earth, you should no better than to believe everything you here. Have fun with Tinkerhell. I love that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home