Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sleep, Glorious Sleep

So, yes, I dropped off the face of the earth again. That's what happens when you don't sleep for three days, then get on the wrong train and fall asleep.
Sheesh. I have like twenty messages on this phone, and none of them are the ones I was waiting for.
And tomorrow is Mother's Day. Whooo, great. Just. Great.
Why is Munch asleep on my couch? That's very odd. Ah, well, best not to disturb his beauty sleep, since he really, really needs it. I'll just put his hand in this nice warm pan of water to make sure that he's comfortable. Hee hee.
Ok, heading back off to bed. One of these days, I will manage to sleep while it's dark.

7 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Or you can go to the movies all day. Did you know you can manange that in Manhattan? You can. Despite the rising ticket prices, you can manage to see a film for every waking second. There are even theaters that serve you actual dinners.

I was going to go by myself, but I wouldn't mind the right company at at least one film. I'd prfer it, actually. I might be willing to take out a loan with the bank to finance some refreshments, too.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Sounds good.
I'll spend the morning at the Asian film festival I was gonna hit, then swing by around 11?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Hey, send my man in black back when he wakes up.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger MartyF said...

Caro,

You're dating Johnny Cash now? :)

Oh well, least you're seeing someone...

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger MartyF said...

Oh, Mikey, here's my sched....

(all times EDT)

1:17 pm - whenever usually around 4 pm - on library computer, farting around

about 4 or 5 get back home, start dinner (thank you, DiGiorno's rising crust microwave pizza!)

5:30 ish - eat.

6 to 11 or 12 - watch TV. They have the Goren show on Bravo...or if you prefer, UnStabler and his merry crew on USA. Can't bring myself to watch The Shield. I hear that asshole Vic Mackey makes Logan look like a choirboy....

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Eek, J -
My mom's dead. And I'm not particularly sorry about that.
The phone call? Got that tonight. They'd already gotten ahold of me otherwise, though.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I'll just put his hand in this nice warm pan of water to make sure that he's comfortable. Hee hee.

Mike, he's on YOUR couch. What's the point? Unless you plan on changing your furniture.

Lol.

Oh and Millie, you should see the new movie, Stick It. That one with the gymnastic team. It was a bad movie, but it was hysterical. Seriously, see it. Have fun you two!

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home