Monday, April 10, 2006

A Few More For the Road

Carolyn Barek cheats at pool. Then she still loses, and then she lies. LIES, I tell you. I distincly recall winning.
The drink, however, was quite tasty. If I was a little off-balance, the person who ordered them is to blame. She can mock my imitation all she wants, but she's the one who blew her drink out of her nose laughing.

You do know I will get around to telling you about Pride and Prejudice sooner or later, right? A promise is a promise, after all.

Also, I know exactly what a "visgoth" is. I was just messing with the guy. Plus, anyone notice how testy ME Rodgers is with me? Yeah, well. She doesn't have to be so annoyed. It's not like we didn't all know about her arrangement with Lennie already. I told you so.
And one more note, to my loving partner and to my girlfriend, who have decided to gang up on me. When you buy chips and cheeze curls at the organic market, that means they are health food, not junk food. Also, dark beer is good for you and ice cream is too. People who eat out of vending machines should not throw skittles, that's all I'm saying.

8 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Skittles, huh? Is that a twist on the rocks and glass house analogy, Mike?

Although, I can go with organic healthy junk food argument. We are very good at justifying anything we want, if we try hard enough. Like I plan on doing with the big Easter egg that is hidden under my desk at the moment.

Oh, do be careful about accusing anyone of cheating, Mike. If Carolyn and Alex are ganging up on you at the moment, that can only be bad news... for you, that is.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

What can I say, it was FUNNY! (Oh & sorry about your shirt. Send me the cleaning bill.) Seriously, I had fun, thanks, okay?
I was wondering why Rodgers was so annoyed with you. I just figured you had stood her up back before you were exiled. I think the lady doctor you charmed was kind of smitten by you though.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Sovereign Syre said...

VisIgoth

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Mike, how did it taste???

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Jules said...

There's such a thing as healthy junk food? That's just a crime against nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Run away, Mikey!!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

mmmmmm...Skittles!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home