Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Long Dark Tea-Time

I think I hate Sundays. I know I do, actually. I always have - they mean the weekend is over, and your whole day off is ruined because you're worrying about the next day. It's like Sunday is one big ticking clock.
So I got nothing done, and I just bounced off the walls - not literally - putting books down, picking them up, looking at things I need to get to and not getting to them. I went to the grocery store and couldn't find anything I wanted to eat.
I was really tempted to sleep the whole day away, but then I would have fast-forwarded to Monday, and that would have sucked even more.
I hope everyone else had a better weekend.

8 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Once I got away from my mature paper-wad throwing partner, my weekend was very nice.
I hope you at least managed to do some laundry.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Crap!
I knew I forgot something...
Hey, um...you got a machine at your place? I don't. I'm outta quarters, too.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

So my options are: Let you use my machine or put up with you in nasty clothes tomorrow? I'm guessing letting you come over would mean less whining. So, yeah I got a machine at my place.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Whee.
I need help fluffing a folding, too.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Fluffing? You fluff your clothes?
How exactly do I get myself into these things?
I'll help you fold everything EXCEPT your underwear, that is where I draw the line. I don't even want to see them.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Mike said...

But they're such CUTE undies...
Hey, I could just drop them off and get them back from you later.

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

But they're such CUTE undies...
Ewww, NEVER say those word to me again, please.
You're just gonna drop them off? So I've gone from helping out to doing it all myself? Why not? Got any socks that need mending while I'm at it? And how much later are we talking? I'll just leave them on the porch, you wake me up & you'll pay dearly. Ooh, you are going to owe me big time buddy!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Millie-A box of gloves AND a ten foot pole would be nice. Got any industrial strength cleanser over there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home