Friday, May 19, 2006

Shhhh

I am so tired that I fell asleep on my desk. Carolyn took pictures of me drooling. Why can I sleep all day and not at night?
Someone drew on me. This means war. It's only funny when I do it. The phantom artist will rue the day, I tell you.
Why are there seventeen hang-ups on my phone, and one angry message from Munch claiming he's been calling all day? Sheesh! I should ask Carolyn what he wants, but the last time I did that, she threw something at me.

Unless I get a better offer, maybe I better go out with him tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious. What did the "phantom artist" draw and where exactly did they draw it? Don't want to have to wait until I see the picture to get a visual on this.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot you should've seen him. It was so funny...

Oh hi Mike. heh, Such a shame what happened to you. I hope you find the phantom.
hahahaha

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Mike said...

millie -

I think it is....I'm home now if you want to call.

M.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Same here. We should do something about that.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...my mind being like it is...I'm starting you wonder about 'you and Munch'...hmmm

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Me and Munch? Like that? Ew. No. Never. Never, never, never.

NEVER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home