Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Looking Up

I do feel moderately better - thanks to a concentrated effort on people's behalf to cheer me up. Of course, Nomi, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Did you know there's a restaraunt around here that serves nothin' but fries? I think I may use my free-meal-from-Carolyn on that. Seems like a shame not to make her buy me a steak, but....nothing but fries? Whoa. Unless you have better ideas....oh, whom'I kidding? Wang's! We should go to Wang's.
I still have to talk to Munch, or he's gonna pout for weeks. I know how he gets. Sooner or later, I'm gonna break down and talk to him if he doesn't call me.
But on to other things. I think that I need to take in a show. Bad Shakespeare? Broadway? Watching people break up in Central Park?
That may be the worst thing I've ever done to a stranger on a social basis. I've joined an argument - hey, they have it in public, anyone can play, right? You'd be surprised how touchy folks get, but if you give them a mutual enemy, they seem to gloss over their differences fast. Funny, that.

6 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger ann said...

Hi Mike, I do miss you. Not sure whether a non Law & Order character can comment here, but just want to say *Hi*

Take care of yourself.

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Mike, how about Wang's for your main course, and fries for dessert? Or is that combo more than even you can stomach?

Glad you're feeling a bit better, and yes, I am working on that next chapter.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Oh hooray, Wang's. Think they would mind if I brought my own lunch? How about we get it to go, then swing by the fry place and go eat in the park? We can throw stuff at the joggers. That usually cheers me up!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Throwing stuff at the joggers? I'm in!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

I thought you might enjoy that.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Don't you guys end up sick every time you go to Wang's Discount Sushi? I say get Pizza! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home