Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Note From Home

Dear Captain Deakins -

Please excuse Mike Logan from any meetings in the future. He has a rare and complicated disorder which you won't have heard of and is so rare it's not in any books. This terrible disease makes meetings physically painful for Mike. The excruciating pain is what makes him fidget and roll his eyes and sigh loudly, and makes him need to keep leaving the room every few minutes.
Please understand that there is no cure for this problem, and it only becomes worse and worse. It may even actually cause him to die if he has to sit through another one. You don't want him to die, right?

Thank you for your attention -

Mike's Shrink Dr. Emil Skoda

P.S. I hurt my arm, so that is what's wrong with my signature.

P.P.S. Please do not try to call me about this. I am busy, and on vacation. You can give any messages to Mike, and he will give them to me.

13 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ames said...

Hey, can you get him to write me a note like that so I can get out of my 8:30am class on Tue/Thurs? I don't think that disorder is as uncommon as you--er, Dr. Skoda makes it out to be!

Glad to see you're back!

:-)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger kacey said...

You, my friend, are funny.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger ann said...

Mikey are you a man or a wuss? I'm surprised at you.... and how're all the aches and pains?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cute

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Ditto to what Kacey said.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

LOL Hey, hannala, there ain't nothing wrong with being a wuss! (Well, sometimes, anyway)

Poor Mikey, I do sympathise. Just remember next time that no matter you think or do, gravity is going to win every single time...

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

hehehe, yeah nothing suss about that :P

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger kacey said...

yeah, Pimp Daddy D is really gonna buy THIS.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Adina said...

You cover all the bases, don't you?

Well, you wanted me back so here I am...for a time. School is being a bit hectic but when I get the chance we should discuss a musical.

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Hey, don't joke, Ladies, here in South Africa they'd fall for that note without a flinch!!

Guess how I got through High School? :-D

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Sovereign Syre said...

Axe, somehow I don't think it was the notes your teachers were falling for!

xoxo

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Ohhh, can I have a note like that? My boss here doesn't really care if I come in or not...she said I should take half days and relax after volunteeering to stay back in Kuwait. But the clinic is busy and I feel guilty.....damn that SPC Hunter!! Maybe I can get some pity time out for my foot... :-)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger eliza said...

Mike, can you get 'Emil' to write one for me!! I've developed a problem with kids.I can't be in the same room as them or I hyperventilate!!!

That could get me a few days on my own :)

Eliza xxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home