Monday, February 13, 2006

Thinking it Over

I couldn't really make a lot of sense on the case...mainly because of the pounding headache the whole thing inspired. It was still there when Goren woke me up at one am fiddling with Alex's door.
That was awkward all round, but as I made it perfectly clear, once the pants are off for the night, they stay off.
She and he talked for a long time, and I wanted to give them space, but I had to go in and get my pills from the kitchen. While I was fooling around there, Alex picked up on the fact that I was still pretty much in serious pain, so she made me lie down on the couch while they talked. I tried to listen, but I kept drifting in and out. There's something I can't quite put my finger on, but it's there, just out of reach. It'll come to me - hopefully soon.

Alex and I are going out tonight instead of tomorrow. We have other plans for then...but we'll tell you about that later. The only romantic thing on the schedule for the actual day is at noon-ish. I will be having a Valentine's day lunch at Wang's, and Alex is stuck coming with me. Love is love, but Te the chef gets mean when you snub him.

14 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger ann said...

"Love is love" ...... aaaaaah

Mikey, I have great faith in you my friend.... you'll work it out.

Hope you're on the mend sweetheart.

lotsa luv ann xxxx mwahx

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Mikey, so glad you aren't conforming to Hallmark's holiday of love.

Have fun tonight and be careful.

luv Sara

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Have a great lunch tomorrow :0)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Wang's Discount Sushi, right? Such a romantic.... Say hi to Te for me!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Axe said...

Happy Valentines Day, Mike!!
Just remember to brush your teeth after, okay?
*Kisses*

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger kacey said...

Hoping Te doesn't serve up ptomaine for lunch.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Deb Walsh said...

Well Mikey Janice Jules and I will be in NYC this weekend so Here's to seeing you.
:)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Certainly do hope you are back on your feet soon and away from the meds. :)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

lol, bella! You said it! Keep the boy occupied, anyway you know how! *chuckle*

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Have a great weekend! :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mikey! Mikey! Where have you been hiding?

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Gahh, I'm here,I'm here.

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. Just wanted to make sure you were still breathing :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Axe said...

I miss you, Mikey!! Come back soon so I can bust your balls, okay? I got no-one to play with, Mikey :-(
Well, no-one as *nice* as you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home