Friday, December 02, 2005

Momentarily confused

They change this detective's ball thing every year, so BG, Carolyn, Alex, if anyone else knows details, it would help.

Attire: What exactly have I got to drag out of my closet? Yes, I own a tux, and no, it's not from the 70s. I have a moral objection to renting pants. Sue me. And I could write a book about how much I hate bowties, but it would be pretty repetitive.

Entertainment: Is it a band this year, or what? They do know that some of us mean "request" a little more firmly than others, right? I'm not just talking me here - like I said, that Stabler guy seems a bit touchy.

Duration: Did they arrange to keep the place all night, or is there an after-party somewhere? Oh, I love it when it gets loud and they say they're calling the cops. The resulting sea of badges is amusing to no end. Um, you-know-who, if there is an after-party, we are going, right?

Action: Who's making book on the hookups this year? I have a hot inside tip, so I'd like to place a small sum on Stabler and Benson, third stall men's room, around 10:15. I'd like to hear odds on Munch hugging the wall the whole night, too.

9 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope its a tux! Love men in tuxes!
Benson & Stabler? Well, maybe he would be able to control that anger some if it happens.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger eliza said...

What amy said!! Men in tuxes look so good.

Benson & Stabler? Don't see why not,but don't they have rules about that?

Eliza xx

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rules are like laws, they are meant to be broken.

I most definately love men in tuxes, they are hot.

No, the Munchman has too many moves to be left hugging the wall all night long. I bet anything a couple of ladies will take him out for a spin!

~Sara

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book me a men's room stall with Elliot any day. I've seen the man's equipment; it's worth the risk that those super-sperm of his would have me on the same path of his long-suffering soon-to-be-ex.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger ann said...

listen up guys, I really do have a great girl in mind for Munch .... everything he's always wanted, even if he doesn't know what he wants.

She would be perfect for him ..... problem is she'll probably fancy the pants off you two too ....mmmmm

Oh please be in a tux ... men in a tux does something for us girls ..... a real turn on. At the end of the evening, to help a guy remove his cufflinks, his bowtie, slowly unbutton his dress shirt .... memories .... hmmmm

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Hmmmmmm, I think your dress uniform might be a winner... I'm sure Bobby looks good in his too *winks*

I haven't gotten all of the details yet myself, I'm just really looking forward to being there- After party- well, I'm going wherever Bobby goes :0)

Benson and Stabler- you know if we see them for more than 15 minutes before they head for a hotel room, I'll be shocked!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

There is nothing sexier than a man in a tuxedo unless it is a naked man under silk sheets! :)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Would love to see pictures of you gentleman all fancied up for the evening. And I find a man all glistening and flushed from a workout a bit exciting.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger ann said...

chloe: :o((

 

Post a Comment

<< Home