Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You had some questions

But I don't know if I have all the answers. Well, here goes.

1.) The fire. Or maybe, I should say one of them. We may have hit one or two bars, you see, and sometimes I lose track. I do remember doing someone a favor,(subway girl, maybe) and setting their purse alight.

2) Bobby Goren - I say nothing about yesterday, save that the man does have a fine singing voice, and knows all the words to "Green Grow the Laurels." He also remembers the Queen Mab speech from Romeo and Juliet, but is not enough of a team player to play Romeo if the Juliet is of dubious quality. Neither am I, so I think we just left him out. I think the production went pretty well otherwise.

3) Yes, they call those drinks "Snakebites" for a reason. But you cannot call plain old Blue Hawaiian Mad Dog "antivenom" - well, you can, but it doesn't work.

8 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Ames said...

LOL! Sounds like you had quite the night!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are so awesome!

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger eliza said...

Sounds like a good night was had by all,except maybe the girl who's purse you set on fire.Do you realise just how sacred they are?

Eliza xx

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger bogusboobs said...

I think Bobby is less Romeo and more Tybalt. Or maybe the friar.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Laura Elizabeth said...

"but is not enough of a team player to play Romeo if the Juliet is of dubious quality"

Well that's good. Juliet's of dubious quality do not deserve Romeo's.

I'd love to know how setting someone's purse on fire is doing them a favor.

I had never heard of Snakebites (not much of a drinker) so I had to go look it up:

American Snakebite
- 1/2 pint(s) Lager
- 1/2 pint(s) Cider (sweet or dry)
- 1-2 shot(s) Vodka

Directions/Comments: The cheapest way to get drunk in British pubs. Just fill a pint glass with lager and cider, and top up with as much vodka as you can afford to buy - best drunk through a straw, and if you don't like the taste of alcohol, just add a shot of blackcurrant cordial. (Cider, lager and blackcurrant is called 'Deisel').

http://www.barmeister.com/cgi-bin/drink.view.pl?drink=60

Yikes! You might want to have your liver checked Detective :)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger ann said...

Mike I'm glad you're enjoying yourself sooooooo much, but what are you doing to my guy? No wonder his coffee tasted **** this morning. I couldn't even give him my usual early morning wake up call ..... and I thought I loved him enough to do anything ...

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you are hilarious

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Where are you guys when I am bored

 

Post a Comment

<< Home