Thursday, December 01, 2005

Browsing the others' blogs

Alex:
Oh. My. God. I am in awe, I tip my hat.

Carolyn:
They're going out drinking. Together. And now, I'm wondering where that could end up. Ooooo. I am a happy, happy man.

BG:
Speaking of unhappy, jesus cats, what'd someone say to put him in that mood? I was about to take the obvious shot ("Do I look stupid..") but he is not to be messed with at the moment.
Two comments, and I bow out of that mess. One, sometimes you get so close you don't see anymore. Two, maybe I need to read the casefiles better, but I say people come in types. And I know one type pretty damn well. 16.5 years of living with them will do that. The three weeks I spent living in a car after I'd had enough was a comparitive paradise.

12 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Mike said...

The thought is good for what ails you.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are typical....guys, I guess.

I love you both

~Sara

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Ok, Mike- have you ever worn a corset? If you had, you would SO not ask me what's wrong with one *L*

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a welcome bit of sanity, Detective. Your sense of humor is much appreciated, as is your active libido.

Keep us reading with your witty observations. They remind us ladies of what we already know: most big men are just mischievous little boys at heart.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Mike said...

No, I haven't. And just so you know, Munch lies sometimes.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Laura Elizabeth said...

I think I'd like to see Logan in a corset.

And heels.

Fishnet or seamed stockings? Oh, decisions, decisions...

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Hmmmmmm... Thinks I'm going to pay a visit to Munch, just to see what he knows *LOL*

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Is Munch blogging?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Chloe': Tell Munch to join us. And Mikey: :)

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan, you're never gonna change.
Glad you're back in New York proper.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Deb Walsh said...

Hey Mikey on the Tag as Long as you don't want to share hot wet kisses with the same special person I do then it is as my friend Jules says :It's All GOOD"

Just tell it like it is.
:)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Mike: Come visit my blog when you have a chance. I posted some pics of a movie star that looks alot like you. Imagine that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home