Saturday, December 03, 2005

Headed Out

Once again, I'm doing this on the run. Munch and I have places to go, according to him. We expect to re-surface late Sunday, or techinically, Monday.

I have a minor dilemma. I sent off that "5-flaws, 10-fact" thing that's being passed around to someone else to answer for me. She and I, well, we have what's best described as history. Things were said, personal items were burned, unspeakable slanders were tossed about casually, best friends and worst enemies were boinked-for-spite - the usual sort of stuff.
It's not like it's really recent - we broke up, what, 20-odd years ago (whoa!) - for the first time, anyway, and we never officially got back together again.
So anyway, now that Goren's weighed in on how I may not be such a bad guy, I'm reluctant to present an opposing view, no matter how biased and outdated. Eames might read it, too, which could skew things badly.
Maybe I'll just email it to interested parties.

9 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger ann said...

Mike, I knew it, I just knew it. Deep down you are a decent man with scruples; you just like to make out you're a player when we know the truth ...... you want to find Miss Right just as much as we want to find Mr Right. Yes, yes, gotcha. Bet you've got the kindest heart and the sweetest soul. Your bull*****ing is all bravado. You and Alex ...... hmmmm ...... interesting.

Please please send me your dooda, whatever; bet it'll make for some fascinating
reading. I need a laugh this morning.

have a great weekend.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I would love to see your list. Please email it to me when you have the time.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want it!! I thought Munch was mad at u about the hugging the wall comment? Better be careful!

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hi to Munchman for me. For our sake, BE CAREFUL. You are too cute to die.

~Sara

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Deb Walsh said...

OK when you are sitting around in a stupor with Munch later tonight or tomorrow or even on Monday check this out tell me what you think.
http://groups.msn.com/DetectiveMikeLogan

:)
I Hope you like it, and everyone is welcome.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post the questions for us Mike !
Some of us could use them to find out stuff about our own lives.

Take care of the Munchkin!!!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger eliza said...

If you don't want to post them then please send them to me.I'm dying to see the answers.
I did them but I had to think for a while about what I wanted to become public knowledge.With so many flaws it took a long time LOL

Eliza xxx

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Please e-mail me you list. And tell munch I want his list too. Or I'll sick a Great One on him. :)

God I love you guys.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Adina said...

This could be interesting to see. Feel free to add my e-mail to the list that you're going to send out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home