Thursday, November 24, 2005

Ok, I'm heading out

First off, I should mention that I'm not 100% on this internet thing - hence the fact that there's no spiffy graphics and all - not that simple isn't good. But if people have advice, let me know. I've switched the settings so anyone can comment - but if Munch logs in and makes me regret it, I can change it back.

Speaking of Munch, he finally revealed the plan for tonight. We're doing a Wandering Jew/Travelling Irishman thing - he charted out everyone's place and we're setting off in about an hour. We're in for a long cold walk, but he says it'll be an adventure. It's kind of a mixed holiday visit, according to him. He's picked up some candy for reverse halloweening, and between the two of us, we have kind of the makings of a "thanksgiving dinner" - Wild Turkey, Cranberry Vodka and pumpkin beer. Once the chocolate and the alcohol kick in, he figures one or both of us'll be up for singing, which would count for caroling, but I don't know if "My Way" is anyone's idea of Christmas cheer, and that's the only thing I can remember hearing Munch sing.

But what the hell. I'm feeling festive. Anyone who's home could probably use the company, and we're willing to drag along anyone who feels adventurous. Besides, I'm celebrating the fact that there's no way Major Case'll get dragged into a Black Friday shopping crime. You have NO idea how happy that makes me.

I will now totally deny everything and anything that happens tonight in advance. It saves time.

9 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man! Sounds like ya'll will be having a great time! Wish I lived up there! Maybe if u get Munch drunk enough he will commit to doing a blog!!
HAVE FUN!!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger penguin_girl76 said...

I understand Munch does a stirring rendition of Mack the Knife.
I'd invite you both over but you'd have to walk halfway across the country.

Have a great Turkey Day and watch yourselves tomorrow.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Feel free to drop by my house. I'll pour 3 shot glasses of Grey Goose and have them waiting for us when you get here!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could be there to witness the sight.....

Denial is sacred. Have a good time !!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Adina said...

You know what, I had to warm up to you now that you're back in your habitual New York sector, but you do have, by far, the most entertaining blog I have ever read. And I love the little stories between you and everyone you interact with. Keep it coming!

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love both you a Munch....Soo funny, but do you think you'll pass by Brooklyn? Go to Bay Ridge, we'll have fun....:)

~Sara

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Ames said...

"Besides, I'm celebrating the fact that there's no way Major Case'll get dragged into a Black Friday shopping crime."

Oh. Well. Aren't you the lucky one.

:-) Hope you had a great time.

Wild Turkey... Heh heh.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger eliza said...

I'd have paid good money to see you and Munch,propping each other up,singing My Way!! Hope the hangover is worth it.

Eliza xxx

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger ann said...

sounds like loadsa fun - won't the cranberry ruin the vodka and what is pumpkin beer? Anyway come on over to my place if you like; you are both very welcome. How old is Munch?

after all that I reckon you'll need a "Silent Night"

lotsa luv Ann xxxxx

P.S. you're in good company; I'm a computer incompetent as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home