Saturday, February 03, 2007

Absences

Okay, two things:
One: You would think that in the wintertime, one's allergies would give it a rest. You would be wrong. Went out drinking with a college pal of mine, and discovered a new allergy - some weird all natural energy drink. That was ME horking all the way down Sixth Street and missing the show at Rocky Sullivan's.
Two: Valentine's day. I think I'm gonna take the coward's way out and drink more of that poison-to-me crap. That way, the pressure'll be off. I mean, nobody expects romance if you're in the ER, right?

5 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

You have friends that went to college? hahaha

You could always tell whomever, that you are worried about me being alone on V-Day so you have to hang out at my house. Then the pressure is off and it looks like you are being noble by helping out a friend.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger ann said...

knowing you, you'd pick up some cute dolly nurse anyway... you're in a win win situation whatever you do dearest

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Valentine's Day in the ER... Now there's an interesting idea...

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

Well, if it's any comfort, I just found out the hard way that I'm allergic to a Johnson and Johnson's Moisture Lotion crap...Complete with burning, redness, swelling, hives and all.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

Well, if it's any comfort, I just found out the hard way that I'm allergic to a Johnson and Johnson's Moisture Lotion crap...Complete with burning, redness, swelling, hives and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home