Friday, January 26, 2007

We're with the Band

Went to a show with Munch last night. Now, that was an experience. He seems to be very annoyed by people who take photos of themselves in public, to the point where he upended a beer down one guy's back right before the "click." He said he was helping the composition, I said he was being a dick. Speaking of that, he also brought a florescent purple...device..to wave in the background of some others.
I mean, I knew this wasn't his type of crowd, and I guess this is his version of grabbing frisbees off his lawn, but I was curious why he even wanted to go. Was he just being publicly cranky?
There we were, surrounded by college kids, listening to some emo acoustical garbage played by some kid I'm old enough to have fathered. I finally asked what was up.
"You see the chick in the opening act?"
"The cute little blond? Damn, John, she's waaay to young for you!"
"Yeah, I know. I'm here to hit on her mom," he said, waving at an older lady by the stage.
Never again!

3 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger ann said...

so is that how I'm gonna meet someone? Go to a college gig and hope to pick up one of the dads... hmmmmm?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Riccie said...

ROFLMAO

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Ann, I'll come visit you, and we can go hunting together. ;)

And Mike, really, you ought to know by now that going anywhere with Munch can be a hazard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home