Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Absent? Not really!

Okay, you know what? I found out what happened with my email -finally. I haven't been able to log on to this for 4 days. I'm thinking it's Blogger, I'm thinking it's my computer; it was none of these. It was revenge. Petty, stupid, pointless revenge - otherwise known as John Munch.
He snuck in here and changed all my passwords - and I refuse to type in "Imaprettyprettyprincess" to access my stuff. I had to pay my neighbor's 12-year-old nephew to fix this crap. (Do you know what's wrong with today's youth, by the way? Back in MY day, I would have jumped at the chance to get paid in beer. Kid made me paypal him $50.)
This year isn't off to a landmark start.

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Oh Mike, you do get into some stuff don't you? You are a pretty princess by the way. ;) First time I've laughed in days, thanks.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Riccie said...

Now that is funny :)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

You made Carolyn laugh! Now that is a good thing. Actually, you made me laugh, too. Sorry. I can't provide suggestions for a suitable retaliation just yet. Laughing too hard.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger ann said...

... and you made me laugh too Mike... who's a pretty boy then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home