Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fallout

Actually, should that be fell-out? When I fell off my couch on January second, I was reminded that I can no longer imbibe with the level of reckless abandon I'd enjoyed earlier.
More precisely, while I had fun, and I think I'm still dating her, the romantic evening is a bit of a blur.
I'd like to point out that I make great mixed drinks, despite the unkind remarks made by some - like John Munch. He was the one who said "Just because you like doing it doesn't mean you're any good at it."
When I pointed out the same principle could be applied to his lovelife, the jerk threw one of my Cherry Vodka Surprises in my face. Touchy, touchy.

6 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

LOL
Touchy indeed. And what a waste of a good drink.
Cherry Vodka, huh? Care to share the recipe? I'm on the lookout for something new.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger ann said...

vodka and anything fruity.... no wonder your head hurt....

vodka and ice.... just right

lotsa luv ann xxxx

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Well, there are variations. I know some people like cherry vodka mixed with 7-up or Sprite - not bad.
For some reason, some people drink *plain* vodka with Cherry 7-up, and that is inexplicably disgusting.

However I take a big glass of vodka and dump maraschino cherry juice in it until it looks like a cocktail. Uusally that's 9/10ths vodka to 1/10th cherry juice. Adjust to taste. Drink quickly and lots of it.

When the paramedics show up, leave my name out of it.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Dirty Soap said...

"Just because you like doing it doesn't mean you're any good at it."

Practice makes perfect though;)!

And here I was sticking with fuzzy navels!

Hi Logan.I sort hopscotched from Ann's site to this one.Sounds like you had a very good time indeed.

Every time I say that I think of the guy in the Mummy when referring to Brendan Fraser's character...

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Riccie said...

Ah, Mike. The more things change...the more they stay the same :)

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger NemesisNicole said...

Well, hello. You're still around! Yipppeee! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home