Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm Up

But not for long. New Years approacheth, and that means another party. As soon as the room stops spinning, I'm on it.
I got a hangover for Christmas, but I'm told that was my own fault. Munch got me a gift certificate to an adult store (a really nice one) and my girlfriend took it. I'm hoping it'll reappear in the form of a naughty surprise, but I think maybe not.
::sigh:: Munch wants me to go to Atlantic City, even though he knows I hate New Jersey, a bunch of other folks are going to Rocky Sullivan's, and I'm getting hints from another quarter about "a nice romantic dinner" - that's a pizza and some beer at home, right?

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger ann said...

wrong!

however you spend it, have an ab fab time

lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

Yes, you would think it was pizza and beer, wouldn't you?
Just keep in mind, it depends entirely on what pizza topping you have, what brand of beer you drink, and what movie you watch as to whether you can qualify it as romantic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home