Sunday, December 24, 2006

Holiday Preparations

Or should I say concoctions?
I have Elliot's Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey Crock, but he'd better be planning to share that sucker.
I have grappa for Carolyn, vodka for Munch, and a bucket of my holiday rocket-nog for all to sample. Yes I DO plan to light it. It loses its effect if you don't.
Anybody's who up for it can also try what's in the bottle - it's this year's holdiay mix. I call it The Elf-Killer. Before people ask, it IS supposed to be that color, and it IS perfectly safe - for me at least.
Holiday party, here I come.

Oh, and Carolyn, you do have extra tinfoil for Munch for when he thinks he needs to make a hat, right?

Happy Holidays to all of you, too. Hope it goes as well as I plan this to go - and on the bright side, if it's bad, I probably won't remember it. Stay safe and well, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home