Friday, December 15, 2006

Holly Jolly Shut UP!

I missed yesterday - Munch TOOK my computer so he could snipe ebay auctions more efficiently. I suggested that maybe people didn't want junk from the world's biggest flea-market, and he just glared.

Caro says a get-together is brewing. A holiday party in the works? Oh, I am IN. A party is just what I need. As long as Elliot doesn't get all out of control like he did last year, things should be fine.

Speaking of getting together, I have to go play tourist with a chica I went to college with. She's in for a day, and wants to eat chocolate and look at the store windows. I was going to complain, but she mentioned that she was picking up the tab. She also wanted to compare Jaques Torres to Max Brenner - I'll let you know.

8 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger ann said...

oooooh you sound so much like the old Mike... hooray. Enjoy your day playing tourist guide.

thanks for popping by

Happy Chanukah... Happy Christmas

and I'll see you when I get back

lotsa luv ann xxxx

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

If I remember correctly it wasn't Elliot that got out of control.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Caro. I didn't think it was me either. You can never be sure though, when parties are involved.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot-I remember because I watched someone, who was my partner at the time, write a ton of apology letters.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Hey Mike,
Tell John he is welcome to attend the party too.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Riccie said...

OMG...is that you, Mike?? Where in HELL have you been????
Great to see you again, by the way ;p

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ames said...

LOL... Tourists...

:-)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Nomi said...

As long as Elliot doesn't get all out of control like he did last year, things should be fine.

If I recall rightly, Mike, you did a fair bit of 'getting out of control' yourself, last year.... And it was Elliot's place that suffered for it.

But still, I hope you enjoy yourself. Have a happy Christmas, okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home